cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 adding to bill for direct debit unpaid

Deb1
Dabbler

£10 adding to bill for direct debit unpaid

What so difficult to get right been with plusnet mobile nearly a year with no direct debit set up always pay through my account with bank debit card no problem but now getting fed up with a £10 add on every month for not been able to take direct debit (none set up)and late just been paying the £10 now i no why what a micky mouse company to sort such a simple thing out full day no joy get it sorted or i move on got a lot of different payments from this house you will lose them all il give you 24 max thanks
3 REPLIES 3
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: £10 adding to bill for direct debit unpaid

Hi Deb1!!

I am very sorry to hear this, I can completely understand your frustrations!

Unfortunately, it is part of the T&Cs that each account must have an active direct debit set up at all times. Even if you would still rather pay with your debit card, there needs to be an active direct debit in order to keep your services on.

You would have, at time of sign up, set up a direct debit, as no order can be completed without doing so. With this in mind, I would like to be able to access your account to get to the bottom of these £10 charges. If your bill is still paid on time each month, even via debit card payments rather that direct debit, no late payment fee should be added.

Could I please request, therefore, that you send me a PM with your full name and mobile number for the account in question, so that I can investigate this and get it all sorted for you ASAP Smiley

Thanks
-Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
Deb1
Dabbler

Deb

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed personal information
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Hi @Deb1!

To send Liv a private message, you'll need to click on her profile and find the option to do so.

I've requested that your previous comment is deleted as it contains personal information which should only be discussed in a private message.

If you send the same info in a private message we'll be able to look into this for you Smiley

Thanks

Oli