cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Not working - tried everything

randommichael

Voicemail Not working - tried everything

Hi,

I ported over from GiffGaff a couple of days ago and noticed my voicemail isnt working, I have an iPhone 6. I have already gone settings > Gerneral > Reset >  Reset network Settings to see if this would help, but it didnt!

I have tried all the short codes on the forums:

• **004*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **004*07870020555*11*30#
  • **61*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **61*07870020555*11*30#

But Again no help. It says its set it up but when you ring it after a while it just has the user busy tone.

Ive set my voicemail up on 555 and enabled the recording of messages!

I have turned my phone off, taken sim out left it and put it all back on etc.

Nothing seems to be working.

Starting to get a little frustrated with Plusnet given the voicemail dosnt work and you cant send messages to short codes (premium or free). I didnt realise when I came from GiffGaff that I was only coming for half the service they offer! Please resolve soon because otherwise I will go back to GiffGaff. Also I noticed a few of the plusnet team pick these messages up and then say to PM them, you will need to explain how I PM you as I cant see a way!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Voicemail Not working - tried everything

You should be able to send a PM by clicking on one of the Mobile Team's profile pictures then clicking on 'Send Private Message'.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

randommichael

so still not had a reply about the voicemail, i now how to PM just not who to PM!

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi randommichael!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Voicemail Service. There is one more code you can try:

#21#

Key the above number into your dial pad and press call. If the issue persists, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message and I can look into this further for you. 

- Rebeka