cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase CPI wrong not 1.5% but 0.9%

john4647

Re: Price increase CPI wrong not 1.5% but 0.9%

The thing is, nobody will bother to complain because it's only a few pence.

But a few pence from many thousands of customers, well, why not increase the prices under the covid cloud.

Tridens
Dabbler

John4647

Totally agree with you most people wownt bother but when you lost your job because of Covid every peny maters and APR is o.8% not 1.5% i got my pack code im off

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Seem very confused as PN states here:

The monthly plan price for all SIM-Only plans will be increased in June each year from June 2021 by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published by the Office for National Statistics in April of that year. Other prices and terms may change at any time during your contract. We’ll tell you about important changes in advance, and if a change is detrimental you’ll be able to end your contract without any fees.

Why is the price is increased in July 2020? as It didn't say above it - only metion all SIM-Only plans will be increased in June each year from June 2021 by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published by the Office for National Statistics in April of that year!

This mean price rise should start from June 2021 not July 2020?

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Got a letter(!) from Plusnet today about this - it's rubbish and they can't even quote the FAQ URL correctly.

So my broadband price goes up by 1.5% in October (no explanation for the date).

But Plusnet like to increase prices by 4% or 5% each and every year, so this CPI thing won't be the last increase.

Bet their accounting system screws it up. 😂

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."