cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetAnnounce FAQ

NetAnnounce FAQ

NetAnnounce FAQ

1. Is there any limit as to how many mailing lists I can have?
No, there are no limits to how many mailing lists you can set up with NetAnnounce.
2. Are there any limits to how many mailing lists a single person can be subscribed to?
No, you may assign a member of your Contact Manager to as many of your mailing lists as you like. If you are using Script Access from your website, a subscriber may join several of your lists if more than one is available.
3. Can I email a message to more than one of my lists at the same time?
Yes, you can. After writing your mailing list message you get to choose which of your lists it will be sent to using a simple check-box system.
4. Will I receive confirmation email about my lists?
Yes you will. Whenever a mailing list member has been added, you will receive a message to your administration address notifying you of this. You can also use the 'hidden receipt' feature when composing your email, which will return a confirmation when the recipient has read your message. NetAnnounce will always inform you whenever changes occur to your mailing lists.
5. Will I be able to see who has received particular email?
Yes, you will. This is generally a failing of most mailing lists but not with NetAnnounce. With people able to subscribe and unsubscribe at will using Script Access, how are you supposed to know which person received what email message? The History section of NetAnnounce tells you exactly this information. You can now use NetAnnounce mailing lists as an effective marketing tool.
6. If I wish to send out the same email more than once, how would I achieve this?
You may use pre-prepared text for the body of your mail shots. These text files may be selected from your hard drive at the compose screen. If you want to use the same text more than once, it would be easy to save it as a text or HTML file and use this whenever that particular mail was to be sent out.
7. What are my obligations to my list members?
If using Script Access you should clearly explain on your Web site what is expected of your list members. You should also place in a prominent position both the subscription form and the form necessary for visitors to unsubscribe from the list if they wish to. You should take every step to ensure that if a list member would like to be removed from your list, that you enable this to happen. It may be regarded as a misuse of the spirit of the Internet to send unwanted email. This is commonly referred to as 'spam' and should be avoided.

0 Thanks
0 Comments