cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with ironport quarantine login

cjags
Grafter

problem with ironport quarantine login

When go to the ironport quarantine web page, I get the login box.  I type in my email address and password and get error - you are already logged in.  The login box is then redisplayed.  If I am already logged in, why doesn't ireonport display the main quarantine summary page?  Not only that, I can't find an option on the ironport page to display the summary.
6 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Re: problem with ironport quarantine login

Does this always happen? I've just tried logging into your account and I didn't get that message. Regarding the summary page, a summary should show as default AFAIK. I can see two messages from the 11th as soon as I log into your default mailbox.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Gel
Pro
Fixes: 10

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

It refuses to let me login at all, yet my wife can login to view her spam?!?!  and she has just a mailbox set up on the account. I am using my usual email address and my account password, but cannot login.
Any help?Huh
cjags
Grafter

Quote from: Bob
Does this always happen?

Yes.  If I log into ironport but don't logout then go back to ironport later, it asks for the login details but then says I am already logged in and displays the login box ?Huh
The only way to get round this is to logout then log back in again.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Quote from: penfold
It refuses to let me login at all, yet my wife can login to view her spam?!?!  and she has just a mailbox set up on the account. I am using my usual email address and my account password, but cannot login.

I'm having problems with your account too. Have you raised a ticket about this?
@cjags, not sure about your issue but I'll try and replicate it. I'd imagine it's something to do with how IronPort's Quarantine web interface handles session data. Having said that it coujld be related to the fact that we have two Quarantine boxes on the network.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

cjags
Grafter

Not too fussed.  In MMM I have turned off quarantine and selected route all spam to a single mailbox.
I can now just monitor that mailbox to see the spam without having to login to ironport.
I am hoping that is what happens!