cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up for our comm.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up for our comm.

Heyup Peeps Cool

My name is Wakas aka Dumbledore, I have been working for Plusnet for over a year as part of the Provisioning Team based in Leeds. I have a good amount of knowledge in Provisioning and was a former Escalation Champion as well, which I did to improve my skills within the role and customer services.

I was also an Incentive Representative for Prov in Leeds.

Prior to Joining Plusnet, I graduated from Leeds Beckett University and worked part time in many aspect of customer service roles. I have been working alongside customers for around 7 years in total.

Looking forward in being part of the Social Media Team now and hopefully will get to know all of you guys one by one Thumbs_Up

P.S - "One Can Never Have Enough Socks" Wink

7 REPLIES 7
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up for our c

Hi Dumbledore

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up for our c

Thanks Mike Cool_smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hey Wakas.
This is awkward now that we’ve got two wizards on the team.
Where Gandalf fails Dumbledore will surely succeed as Gandalf has too few socks.
Welcome to the team!
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Heyup Anoush,

I have been told of your legendary status Gandalf and knowing I have a fellow wizard in this community, together we will defeat the darkness that may appear in this realm!

Looking forward to being a part of the team Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Dumbledore Gandalf.jpg

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Wakas,

A warm welcome to the forums.

Taking on the guise of a truly powerful wizard in Gandalf's arena is a brave move.  I hope you have the magic to live up to it, for Gandalf's magic fixes all where others have failed.  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello Townman,

Thank you Angel

I am currently here training my magic skills so I can be ready to help out the community. I have been made aware of Gandalf's great powers. But I quote from the realm I hail from 'Dumbledore does have style' Cool_smiley