Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie again

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie again

I obviously didn't read the instructions properly so my old forum logon hasn't been rolled over.

Oh well, here we go again.............

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Newbie again

If you know the email address associated with your old forum account you should be able to resurrect things using the password reset: https://community.plus.net/t5/authentication/forgotpasswordpage?dest_url=%2F if you still have problems some of the staff are currently providing great support in sorting out these issues so reply back if you can't fix things with the password reset and I'm sure they'll help you.

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Anonymous Looks like your original account (@Kremmen) is connected to the plusnet email address on your account. If you reset the password using that email address, you should be good to go Wink

As a side note, you'll need to rename Kremmen to something else first if you want to rename pejwhite to Kremmen.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've entered my old email address and so far no joy.

I've changed this logon name in preparation to switch my old one over but so far I'm getting no email response to my old email address.

I'll keep trying.....

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Could you pm me the email address you're trying to reset it on please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Kremmen
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Sorted, thanks Harry

Thumbs_Up

Let's be careful out there !
Kremmen
Aspiring Pro

Just had to reset my password again as I got the dreaded name and password don't match (and I watched the case).

If anyone can break it ...........

Kremmen
Aspiring Pro

All OK this morning.

Thumbs_Up