Did you mean: 

Howdy!

Nikka
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Howdy!

Hi everyone!

I’m Nikka, I just joined Plusnet in May as their mad scientist User Research Lead.

It’s my job to make sure that when we want to re-design a part of our site or our apps that it makes sense and is usable by you lovely lot.

Basically I’m here to get your thoughts and opinions - so you may see me on here from time to time asking for volunteers to test out some new designs, or give feedback, or even just chat to me about what you like / dislike about our current digital offerings.

I can’t wait to get to know you all!

Outside of work I’m big into my anime/manga, with ‘Attack on Titan’ having taken over my life. I also enjoy gaming, cosplay and cups of tea.

Nikka
 Plusnet User Research Lead
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Howdy!

Welcome @Nikka  and look forward to hearing from you.

Can I ask will you be involved in your role with the Forum or is it outside of your remit?

Nikka
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Anonymous !

I don't know of any plans for forum changes right now but that's not to say if there's an issues with it that you're all facing then by all means let me hear it and I can mention it incase we plan to do something later.

Right now I'm hoping I can help make our main site as user friendly and the most positive experience I can do, but to do that I need to get to know you guys, the people using it! Grin

Nikka
Anonymous
Not applicable

As it's the main site you're referring to then can I direct you to this post.

Nikka
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've been lurking on the forum for a little while before diving in here myself so I've seen that post.

This is exactly the type of thing I want to help with, if enough of our customers or people checking out our site have the same opinion or get the same issue I can then take this back to the team as evidence to help make changes.

I have bought up the use of ticked check boxes to them previously, and I've raised this as an issue (quite strongly!)

Nikka