Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi guys! (Intro)

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi guys! (Intro)

My name is Lewis, started working on In-life Technical Support in 2013. Shortly after moved to the faults team.

During my time on technical support I also gained TV (YouView) training and have a good understanding of the system.

Let me know if you need assistance with any issues as I will find an answer.

Most of my spare time is used making bass music and gaming (CSGO, Rainbow 6: Siege & Overwatch)

Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
9 REPLIES 9
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Hi guys! (Intro)

Hi Jubby

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Jubby
All Star

Thanks Mike!

Always do and will. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Just the man we need to call for help with all the YouView issues.
Welcome to the team Lewis. Cheesy
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jubby
All Star

Cannot wait!

Cheers Anoush! Grin

Lewis G
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Hi Lewis,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Sounds like to bring a key skill to the team, which I know will be highly valued … know anything much about the mail services?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Jubby
All Star

Hi @Townman,

Thank you!

Yes, hoping my experience will come in handy and helpful. I know the logistics of our mail services and how to trouble-shoot email issues however, I'm no network administrator.

Personally, I have used Microsoft services all my technical life which uses little to no in-depth configuration for ease of use.

Lewis G
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Indeed MS does make things easy (not like a cornered rattle snake as some systems are) but get under the covers and there's quite a bit of fiddling available which can cause issues.

Historically the email space has been a bit of a skills challenge … may be you can help fill the gaps?

Mav
Fixes: 514

Hi Lewis and welcome to the madhouse team Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Jubby
All Star

Hi Mav,

Thanks, I'm used to a madhouse when at home Cheesy

Lewis G