Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everybody!

BDevine
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!
( hope someone appreciates what I did there Wink )

Thought I'd jump on the forums and help out here and there.
I have a very IT orientated background and basically live online one way or another.

My Plusnet journey so far:
1 year customer support
7 months Technical support ongoing...

See you out there!

8 REPLIES 8
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Hi everybody!

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the forums.  Are you part of the CRT alongside Chris & Co or yet anther helpful employee sharing the front line load when you can?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BDevine
Grafter
Fixes: 2

I'm part of CSC so on the phones or front-line as it were. Wanting to move onto the social team ideally and I figured jumping on the forums would give me good insight and experience with the forums. Happy new year by the way all!

Mav
Fixes: 515

@BDevine

Welcome and good luck Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Playful_Raptor

@BDevine wrote:

Hi everybody!
( hope someone appreciates what I did there Wink

It didn't go unnoticed Wink 

feilim
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi i joined this community to ask a specific question about how to connect my smart tv to the internet.  I could not find a suitable answer already and so i wanted to post a new question but cannot find out how to do that either.  So i am replying to you in the hope you can show me the way. 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 394

Hi @feilim ,

You need to select the forum you wish to start a new post in, then select the 'Start topic'  button towards the top of the screen .

This https://community.plus.net/t5/Tech-Help-Software-Hardware-etc/bd-p/TechHelp is probably the best forum for your qusetion

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

robinsong

Also Hi All Cheesy

quickbrew
Rising Star

Hi BDevine,

I am (hopefullly) going live with Plusnet Fttc on 14th Feb.2017.
I think you are very brave looking to get involved with the community social pages as so many posts appear uncomplimentary and exhibit an apparent growing discontent.

It is nice to hear and see reports that despite these complaints the PN staff are always calm, polite and friendly.

I am a realist and understand the difficulties any ISP can experience due to their inherent impotence in affecting OpenReach targets. However, I trust I will not be needing to bother you and your colleagues too much, If at all in my forthcoming Plusnet relationship

Nice to find you on here, good luck with your employment. 😊.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity.
An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.