Did you mean: 

Hey guys!

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hey guys!

Hello everyone!

My name is Joe and I'm now part of the Social Media team in the Sheffield office.

A little bit about me; I've worked for Plusnet for 11 years, this year. I started within the residential customer service and technical teams, before moving onto the Business Support team about 7 or 8 years ago. I have extensive experience with provision, fault issues and business account issues. 

In my spare time I'm a huge console gamer and film fan (specifically Hitchcock, Zemeckis and the two Anderson's - Wes and P.T not W.S).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being part of the community and if anyone has any questions hit me up. 

6 REPLIES 6
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Hey guys!

Hi JOLO

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hey Joe.
Welcome to the team.
If you’re thinking about getting us all team warming presents I like lego and Yorkshire Tea (Sometimes together to go with my lego mug)
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forums - an impressive CV, which I am certain will be put to good use around here! Grin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gandalf - Is it one of these?

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ee3c/

If not then ...

P.S. You do know none of your fixes can be found! (Think about it).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

It sure is Cheesy Though mine is the blue version. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Gandalf and @JOLO for working so hard at PN for the customers SmileyHatsOff.jpg