Did you mean: 

Helloo :)

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Helloo :)

Hey Everyone,
I'm Sarah, I've been working here at LIFE for almost 6 months now on Live Chat and Social Media. Now we're Plusnet I'm looking forward to chatting to all you lovely Plusnet folks! Onwards and Upwards Smiley 

6 REPLIES 6
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Helloo :)

Welcome to Plusnet Smiley we promise we're a nice bunch of people

Mav
Fixes: 515

Another new face... a very warm welcome, Sarah.

Deep down we are a nice bunchWink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Im nice but im not sure about those other 2 above me, Welcome Wink 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hello and Welcome!

I've been off the boards for awhile, so who / what's LIFE?  Is that some party PN has acquired to deliver the mobile phone service?

Being mad is not essential, but some level of insanity helps around here!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Welcome @SarahStewart Grin

Pretty much, @Townman Life Mobile has now become part of the Plusnet brand. Welcome back, btw. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
quickbrew
Rising Star

Very pleased to meet you SarahStewart,

I am Quickbrew, a 70 year old disabled pensioner whose family lovingly call 'Grumpy'. (I am not really unless treated like an idiot 😊)

I have jumped ship from Sky ADSL2+ to Plusnet's FTTC having had various ISPs' going right back to the days of Telewest and Freeserve. Been told by email I am going live on valentine's day but there are many posts on the community suggesting fulfilment of this advisement is unlikely - I am not one to prejudge a relationship with Plusnet before it has started so I hope all the negative posts are wrong.

Hope I don't need to get to know you and your coleagues too well or too often.

I am reassured by your and the other introductions that all the negative posts are down to the human trend of being quick to complain and all to slow to praise.

I trust my comments for the future will all be the latter.

Best wishes 😊📞
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity.
An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.