cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

mk6dan92

Hello!

Well... Good morning... I've decided to join on here due to me moving house soon & my current provider (virgin don't have lines in for the area) So thought i'd join and see what people have to say.. see what issues people have and hopefully i'll find out any information that I need to help me when I finally switch. 

Hope everyone is well! 

Soon to be moving... & Got to switch provider.. So thats why i'm here!
5 REPLIES 5
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Hello!

Hi and a warm welcome to the plusnet community. If you have any questions then please ask away. We're a friendly bunch on here
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

welcome buddy

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the community forums @mk6dan92

Let us know if you need any help from staff over here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

A warm welcome to the forums.  You will see a lot of complaints around here because this is the place where people come to get help when things go wrong, which sometimes they do.  Sadly you are unlikely to see many reports of things going to plan ... because that is what people expect and thus see no merit in reporting the good experiences.

As a result the customer experience can seem a bit distorted around here... Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Welcome to the Forums @mk6dan92

If you ever need any help give one of the staff a shout, we're always happy to assist!

Have a great weekend! 

Alisdair