Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Panda

panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hello from Panda

Hi everyone, I am Jo (Panda 🐼 🐼) and I am helping out on the social media team for the next few months.I have been with Plusnet for almost 10 years.

As you can tell with my photo I am a Rugby Union fan🏉, volunteer coach form 6 to 60 year olds, playing when I am not broken, board member and general dogs body, I would not have it any other way 🤣🤣🤣

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
6 REPLIES 6
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Hello from Panda

Welcome to the forums Jo!

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Jo,

A warm welcome to the forum space, where you can be assured that you'll find lots to tackle and possibly even try you a bit.  I'm sure you'll get a lot of appreciation from the crowd around here if you can get the ball over the line on your own … rather than passing it back down the line for another team member to kick into touch!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the team @panda25 I do like panda's, you'll make a great addition to the team. I'm not having much luck yet but I'm trying to convince everyone that it's customary to make a round of tea's on your first day. I hope you can help Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Image result for welcome aboard memes

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

@Townman I like your way of thinking Smiley

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 515

Welcome to the madhouse,  @panda25 

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still