Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone

fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hello everyone

My name is FizzyJ  I will be helping out for the next 4 weeks but I will be helping out in the future too when it gets to busy.

If you need any assistance with anything please let me know.

I have worked for Plusnet for 6 years and my expertise are in provisioning area.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
4 REPLIES 4
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome @fizzyj! Good to see experienced staff here on the forums Smiley Let me know if you need help with using the forums at all.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

There's a lot of new support team members this morning. Has the bus just arrived fresh from the training academy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Shep41 stay very very still and don’t make any sudden movements or we’ll scare them all off.

I kid. Welcome to the forums Faisal. Cheesy
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi @fizzyj,

A warm welcome to the forums.  There's always a lot for a good provisioning guy to do around here... Undecided Grin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.