Did you mean: 

Hello everyone!

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone,

My name is Jack and I am the front end developer of this community. I have been with Plusnet for about 6 months now but have been a professional web developer for almost a decade with a lot of experience under my belt. This has been quite an interesting project to work on.

In my spare time I look after my 1 year old son and when he is asleep I play a lot of multiplayer PC games. When away from home I attend LAN parties as we play a lot of older games.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

5 REPLIES 5
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Hello everyone!

what games u playing at the moment jack ?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I know Jack isn't going to see this for a while as he's at a wedding as best man and I hope his speech went well (by the time he reads this). Hope you enjoy your week off.

Anotherone
Champion

You're mad @jaread83 Crazy how's the wedding going?

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I am travelling down south shortly, wedding is tomorrow! Just need to pack a lot of stuff for the boy Smiley I will still be around (kind of) on my phone but won't be making any development updates or posting much until after I get back. Just watching things for the launch today, taking note of any problems but so far it's looking like it's going quite well.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anotherone
Champion

Ah, thought it was today, and wouldn't expect any development updates Tongue

Password reset emails seems to be the main issue atm, but Bob and Chris are on the case Wink