Did you mean: 

Boo!

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Boo!

Hi all!

I'm Rebeka, I suppose I'm the youngest of the group when it comes to the LIFE Mobile *cough* Plusnet crew! I've been working here since 1st August this year (talk about specifics!) and I couldn't be more happier to join the Plusnet family! Who doesn't love a bit of Plusnet pink! 

Anyways, now that the "Hello, I'm over here" is out the way, give me a shout if you ever need anything, I'm always happy to help. Smiley

Go go Plusnet Joe! Thumbs_Up

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Boo!

Welcome to the fold, Rebeka.

We're a crazy bunch but pretty harmlessCheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Welcome Wink 

quickbrew
Rising Star

Hi RebekaPreston,

I am so pleased finding so many of the Plusnet gang in these introduction pages. It pleases me no end to have so many reassurances from you all, particularly after interacting with community members on this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Does-Plusnet-have-ANY-happy-customers/m-p/1412760#M75...

I am a fair minded and easy to get along with guy as I hope my posts reflect and my decision to switch to Plusnet was from comments on technical forums one of which I used to moderate so I really do appreciate finding this introduction to the Plusnet gang.

I also persuaded my daughter and her husband to switch from Sky and they are supposed to go Plusnet FTTC + phone - live on valentines day too.

Great to meet you but respectfully hope not to get to talk with you for techical difficulties too often.

Kind regards 📞😊
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity.
An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.