Did you mean: 

Afternoon all!

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Afternoon all!

So I'm Owen, the newest member of the Social Media team Smiley

I've just undergone 10 weeks of technical training as a new member of staff at Plusnet and can't wait to get started.

Prior to Plusnet, I worked on Customer Services, 1st Line Tech, Complaints and Social Media at another (much smaller) ISP and am really looking forward to seeing how it's done at one of the big firms.

Whilst I have previous Social Media experience, I'm fairly new to the whole forum scene so your patience is appreciated while I find my way around.

5 REPLIES 5
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Afternoon all!

Welcome Owen!

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaread83 Someone needs to upgrade @OskarPapa's title to reflect his position. Hmm I wonder who that could be...

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Welcome aboard @OskarPapa.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone needs to upgrade @OskarPapa's title to reflect his position. Hmm I wonder who that could be...

That would be me Sad Sorry!

Welcome Owen. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

A newbie to help out the existing team, welcome on board Thumbs_Up. Get your metal helmet out to divert the flack from the forum Cheesy

Mark