cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed up in december still no phone line from plus net

emzx23x
Grafter

signed up in december still no phone line from plus net

connected both broadband and phone in decenber but system says i cancelled order i re ordered 10 days ago got the same message saying i cancelled my order whats going on?
18 REPLIES 18
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: signed up in december still no phone line from plus net

I'll look into this and get back to you ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can see two orders that have been cancelled automatically. Our systems show that this was actioned by yourself from the portal (Plusnet site).
I can see a new order has been raised, I'll certainly keep an eye on this order for you and I'll confirm the date for provision as soon as it's available.
Did you at any point try and make changes to the phone package you opted for after the first two attempts to add it to your account?
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
emzx23x
Grafter

no not at all, i have rang bt to explain so they can see the two times on there system but say plusnet cancelled them. i havent touched the orders at all, let me know if you need anything else from me thank you
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

i have rang bt to explain so they can see the two times on there system but say plusnet cancelled them

I've checked this again, we haven't. It would make no sense for us to do so. I need to dig deeper, the only other potential things that could cause the cancellation of orders like this would be a system problem or the losing provider cancelling the order. With that in mind I would not want you to get locked in a battle between us and BT at all.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
emzx23x
Grafter

Hi its been cancelled again, getting alittle bit frustrated at the moment with the service i am recieving, so far staff are great, willing to help but product/systems used on phone and broadband i have recieved or not as the case may be are not good, i would like this resolved asap, 9th of feb or i am leaving plusnet phone as well as broadband.
emzx23x
Grafter

?Huh
emzx23x
Grafter

i have noy recieved a reply or phone call to say this is being dealt with, and i would like this issue resolved
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry for the delayed reply, I'm looking into this today and will get back to you ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi emzx23x,
I'm afraid the previous order was cancelled again, one of our agents is chasing this for you now. We'll be back to update later on this morning as soon as we know what's happening. I'm really sorry about this.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep as suspected BT have advised the losing provider keeps placing cancellation orders against the ones we're placing. I suspect this will keep happening if we place further orders as well.
Have you talked to them, and are they aware you're wanting to move the phone line to us? Unfortunately we can't talk to them about it due to the data protection act, but if you could advise them what's going on and request that they allow the transfer out order to complete that should solve things.
Thanks a lot,
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Looking through your post history it looks like you might be moving from BT. If so are you still in their minimum contract period? If that is the case I suspect you'd have to agree to pay off the remainder of the contract before they will let you go.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
emzx23x
Grafter

No all contract with bt, became void as i had so many issues and what they sold me wasnt what i got so they released me with a full refund for three months of hassle. i am unsure whats going on at the moment because no one one from plusnet has let me know why it keeps getting cancelled?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

They won't be able to find that out - all they can see is that the losing supplier is cancelling it. You need to ask the losing supplier and if you get no joy there raise a complaint through OFCOM.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: emzx23x
i am unsure whats going on at the moment because no one one from plusnet has let me know why it keeps getting cancelled?

Quote from: Matt
Yep as suspected BT have advised the losing provider keeps placing cancellation orders against the ones we're placing. I suspect this will keep happening if we place further orders as well.

As I said, whoever your provider is currently (seems that it's BT from what you've said) they keep cancelling the orders we're placing. You need to talk to them and get them to stop doing it as unfortunately until they stop our orders will keep getting cancelled. We can't do that I'm afraid as we're not the owners of the line.
Please let us know how it goes and we'll make sure to get the order placed again, thanks very much.