Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removed voicemail / awaiting activation error

FIXED
seebee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

removed voicemail / awaiting activation error

Last week I removed the standard voicemail from my account (as I want to use a physical answer machine). Unfortunately the webpage was hard to see - I had to zoom out to even fit it on the monitor - this lead me to somehow effectively "double click" the change so it was a removal, instantly followed by an addition, it would appear.

I soon received the email saying voicemail will be removed, shortly followed by the "Call feature removal complete" email confirming its removed, and it is indeed correctly removed on the landline.

However, if I log into my account it now shows "An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress" on the main screen and "Voicemail (Awaiting activation)" on the phone section. But I never received an email about this addition going through, and I don't want it activating anyway - so I think it has become confused!

Could someone from PlusNet please cancel any pending change to voicemail (so that it will remain disabled as it is now) and remove the error message from my account?
Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
seebee
Aspiring Pro

Re: removed voicemail / awaiting activation error

Its not urgent, hence bumping my post after three months, but it would be nice to get it done!

My account still shows - "An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress".

Could someone from PlusNet please cancel any pending change to voicemail (so that it will remain disabled as it is now) and remove the error message from my account?

Thanks!

seebee
Aspiring Pro

Re: removed voicemail / awaiting activation error

Fix

Within an hour or so of posting, someone has fixed this by raising a couple of service notes on my account 502291313 & 502293586 (and I received the corresponding "will/did remove voicemail" emails). Voicemail shows correctly as disabled in my account, and I no longer see an error about "order in progress". 1571 confirms no answering service still - so my account is fixed now. Thank you to whoever did it!