cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Emergency welfare" technical support ticket

gwengentry

"Emergency welfare" technical support ticket

Hi,
We have an "emergency welfare" case open with your support team since Wednesday evening that no-one has responded to. My mother is recovering from open heart surgery and my father is disabled - their phone line is dead, and the emergency medical aid system on the line is now inoperable because of the fault.
Can't get through at all on the support phone line now, so please contact me on <-snip-> immediately.
dick:green Phone number removed from a public forum to a hidden area for Plusnet.
6 REPLIES 6
Joshc
Grafter

Re: "Emergency welfare" technical support ticket

Good evening,
We are currently still looking into it i just had a quick look at the fault tracker "This welfare fault Ref SD7ABF44 chase been accepted & has been passed to engineering control to deal". 
Someone from faults will be in contact with you ASAP
Smiley
gwengentry

I asked you to call me. Please call me. I need to know timeframes, your SLA for emergency welfare, etc.
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
I am not , how can I say an expert in the faults area, I know a little and checked for you.
However what I am going to do is get some with more expertise on faults to contact BT open reach to see what is going on.
I do know its a common fault In your area and not only affecting you so we rely heavily on BT Open reach for information.
Someone who can give you more information will contact you soon after they have contacted BT.
Thank you
gwengentry

OK, then please message me with the name of someone I can contact who CAN help. Preferably without having to wait an hour in a phone queue, done enough of that already.
Joshc
Grafter

I have spoken to a team leader on the faults department , They are currently contacting Open reach.
They will be ringing with more information very soon.
That's is all I can do for you from here
Smiley
gwengentry

If you can't help beyond this, then please message me with the name of the team leader on faults you spoke with, along with their direct line, and I'll take it from there. Thank you.