cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet weekend charges

AWallace1949

plusnet weekend charges

Having just gone from normal broadband to the new fibre with evening and weekend calls included, why am I being charged £15.95 for something I thought I was already paying For? Cry
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: plusnet weekend charges

Line rental by the looks of it.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

When will Plusnet simply start showing Line Rental as 'Line Rental' on the accounts and not any other description, this has been pointed out enough times in the past.
P.S., if you have a charge for a call package (whether Evening and weekend or Anytime) that's shown as 'Call Package'.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Perhaps when the new billing system is live?  I believe it's just waiting on the Porcine Aviation certificate to be issued by the OIABM Authority Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there AWallace1949,
Looks like the bill is correct, and that this is for the line rental. I appreciate that this looks a bit confusing.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet