Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet to plusnet - 60min limit?

frauleinkunst
Dabbler

plusnet to plusnet - 60min limit?

hi all,
I have tried to find this info out but all the information i read is conflicting.
I have plusnet and so does my mum
If we call each other, is it only free for 60mins, or unlimited?
Also, i have the internet only plan with no minutes, can i call my mum without being charged?
ta
5 REPLIES 5
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: plusnet to plusnet - 60min limit?

It's supposed to be free for 60 minutes but I believe there's a bit of a glitch in the system and you may well get away with longer (PN to PN only) calls without charge.  Having said that the 'glitch' could get fixed at any time so you could be charged in the future if you exceed the 60 minutes.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
frauleinkunst
Dabbler

thank you,
i do wish plusnet were clearer about this. Any information around it seems to go  back and forth. My mum went over by 1 minute and got charged a fair bit for the call.
Do you know if I can call other plusnet customers without being charged, even though I have no call allowance with my package?
I dare not call anyone to find out, and I cannot find the info on here Sad
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

All call plans
UK Mobiles 100 inclusive minutes available for £3 per month (for packages taken on or after 8th May 2013)
Plusnet to Plusnet calls Inclusive at all times
Calls to Plusnet support Free at all times

From http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
frauleinkunst
Dabbler

cool thank you,
thought i am worried this does not apply to me, as technically i don't have a call plan (i believed i got weekends included but i didn't and was not aware of this until i got a bill and called to find out why!)  Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi frauleinkunst,
All Plusnet phone packages (including the one you're on) include free Plusnet to Plusnet landline calls (60 minute rule applies). If you want to carry on talking longer than 60 minutes just hang up and then call again Smiley Hope this clearly things up for you!