cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please not again. someone help

kevyandrean
Grafter

please not again. someone help

i cant take no more iv just received an email saying my phone order has been canceled . can someone see whats happening please? iv not canceled anything.
talk talk done this to me 6 weeks ago delaying my order.  Cry
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: please not again. someone help

I've just responded to your PM, no order has been cancelled. As Ben discussed with you on the phone we have placed an order for a new line install which is going ahead.
The email you have received is from the migration that was unsuccessful.
I'll make sure we let you know if anything was to change.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, I've just checked the order and it's not showing as complete yet. I'll have a look later this afternoon again for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kevyandrean
Grafter

thats me online  Smiley thanks for all you guys help. your a lovely bunch. I have a problem with high ping though in my favorite game quake live. Goes from 25 to 999 then the connection drops.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for letting us know you're online, is that issue just happening with Quake Live? I'm aware that's an online game BTW. Are you sure that's not just when the connection has dropped altogether? I can see it did do a few times prior to the last 30 or so hours of connectivity.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team