cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please disable voicemail

FIXED
oldterry

please disable voicemail

Hi,  I've just switched to plusnet, and I've found that voicemail is turned on for my landline.  I didn't request this and also in the call features it is not activated.  So can someone turn this off for me.  Thanks in advance. Terry

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: please disable voicemail

Fix

Hi @oldterry,

I'm sorry for the delay in picking this up. I can see that you have now discussed this with our customer service team and they've placed an order to remove voicemail from the line. This order has now completed so the voicemail should now be fully disabled.

Please let us know if there's anything further that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
oldterry

To be precise - what happened is that I got a phone call this morning from plusnet but they insisted that I had to provide security information before they would discuss things. Well, no way do I give out information to anyone who phones me and nor should anyone else.

So plusnet needs to look at its procedures to avoid asking for information we are advised never to give out.

So I then phoned back to a published phone number - the call said that the queue was five minutes long but it wasn't answered until about 20 minutes later.

So plusnet needs to look at its call systems to either (a) give a better estimate at the start or (b) report on the queue length at regular intervals or even better do both.

Having got through the problem was resolved quite quickly.  So now all is well.  

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @oldterry,

I'm glad to hear that once you got through to our support team the issue was swiftly resolved and I apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused whilst attempting to contact the team. We appreciate the feedback provided and will pass this along to the relevant department and if you have any further queries that you wish to raise with us then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team