cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone service enquiry

paulg123
Grafter

phone service enquiry

ok so im interested in moving my phone service and line rental to plusnet and just wanted to check first the best way to go about this.
can i make the order and tell bt once i am up and running with plusnet that i want my bills to stop with them? i didnt want to cancel with bt and have them cut the whole line etc
is the phone service contract monthly like the broadband? i wanted to choose the anytime service for £3.50
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: phone service enquiry

Hi there,
Yes, home phone is on a monthly contract. Technically you should be able to signup to our package first without having to inform BT but I do still advise people to do so just to make sure any potential loose ends relating to billing are tied up properly.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

Ok thanks the only other question was could I have it so I get billed on 1st of each month with my broadband in one bill?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
The phone will be billed on the same date as your broadband by default Smiley
If it goes live halfway through the month for example you'll pay a pro rata fee to cover the time before your next billing date, and then the regular fees will be taken with your broadband subscription as normal.
paulg123
Grafter

Ok thanks that's answered all my questions.