cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone problems

renault

phone problems

only just gone over to plusnet tuesday. we now have a fault on phone line crackerling and siren noise when get ring tone.

i contacted plusnet was told to try phone in test sockect then if still have problem ring back.

i did this then still had problem  your operative checked line then rang back confirming a problem . he then booked an engijnerr for friday 1pm till 6pm ,

my partner took the afternoon off work for this appointment but no one showed ? we contacted plusnet they informed us that the enginerr had rectifed the problem and did not need acseess to our property but this is not true the problem is still the same i really not happy i know this is not a plusnet problem but bt/openreach  .]

as i write this just had text can you explain this please 

*INTERNAL*
Main Fault Location: CA (Fault located at customer apparatus (appointment required))
Fault Code: NDT (No Dial Tone)
Clear Code: 60.6
Clear Message: Block Terminals, Line jack Unit / Protector
Reset ref: null

ive never said there is no dial tone please help thanks

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: phone problems

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having.

*INTERNAL*
Main Fault Location: CA (Fault located at customer apparatus (appointment required))
Fault Code: NDT (No Dial Tone)
Clear Code: 60.6
Clear Message: Block Terminals, Line jack Unit / Protector
Reset ref: null

ive never said there is no dial tone please help thanks

When we test a line we're given different options on what to test for and in this case the agent tested the line for no dial tone.

With regards to the current situation we'd need to arrange a engineer appointment to investigate further.

Can you respond to the latest update on the ticket?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team