Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not working since 3/8/2013

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: phone not working since 3/8/2013

Sorry to hear this hasn't been rectified yet, we've chased this up and have been advised that the exchange engineer will be out tomorrow to work at the exchange and hopefully this should clear the fault on the line.
Regarding your monthly bill, as this one has already been produced and the direct debit requested, we can't refund until this has processed.
pissedoff
Dabbler

Phone still not working. I think that my phone not working was not because of major fault but something between my property and green box. I am loosing the will to live...............
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, I'm really sorry that the fault is taking a while to resolve.
I can see from the update on the ticket that engineers are working on this today and that we're hoping for this to be resolved at some point tomorrow.
I'm going to set myself a reminder to make sure this gets chased up for an update tomorrow.
Adam
EDIT: Just a quick update to say that the fault is still being worked on at the moment and that it should be fixed by the end of the day.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pissedoff
Dabbler

Plusnet have sent me message to say they are giving me £21.23 refund. Are you serious??? Really???
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
To put that into context the refund has been calculated as the line rental paid for whilst the service was faulty. I'm sorry that hasn't been explained so far.
Please bear in mind that a separate refund of £4.99 against invoice 42762169 has been made in light of the recent issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pissedoff
Dabbler

What about this customer?
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,109385.0.html
Just to clarify, I am disabled and need a phone line as I live alone as a result I have spent over £200 on top ups due to not having a landline. Am I just supposed to absorb these costs and not make a fuss and be greatful that my landline was finally fixed?
pissedoff
Dabbler

hmmm no reply?Huh
That customer (in my previous reply) was given £150 compensation.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Sorry for the delay in replying.
Cases are done on an individual basis and the circumstances. I appreciate the fault you endured was nothing by your doing and that is why you haven't been charged for any of the period your services were down.
I'm happy to offer a goodwill gesture to your account which I've mentioned on your ticket.