cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone minutes

tone2

phone minutes

I have just had my home phone activated(yesterday) and the e-mail that I had today has confused me (not difficult). It says they are giving me an amount of minutes, 17397, to use up to my next billing date,(23/12/2007) and then in brackets says I will be charged for these minutes, cost, £5.81. I signed up for anytime +. Some clarification please anyone,
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: phone minutes

Hi there,
The £5.81 is the pro rated fee to take your service upto your Broadband billing date.
The bit about the included minutes is wrong and needs changing (I'm about to raise this internally).  It is also confusing where it talk about the charge for the minutes as this is actually the charge for your service and not your minutes as such, especially as there is no longer a limit on the number of minutes you receive.
tone2

Thanks James,  that's what I thought it all meant, but you can never be certain.
James
Grafter

Absolutely.  You've also helped us to highlight an issue which will now get fixed Smiley
The problem I raised to Content has asked for the email to change references of minutes cost to service cost and also to removed the pro rated number of minutes, so thaks for that!