Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone line is not working

aryafar53

phone line is not working

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your time today reading my review and let me your feedback,

Please be informed that to be honest I am so unhappy to choose your service since I am not able to use my router at all in terms of tel. line problem  is not fixed yet by OPENREACH technical team and today after I calling two ti,es with on of your customer service colleague who's name was [CSA Removed] he sent me here under reply by mail and I am so boring about this. I need to wait about one week more without any exact time about my broadband activation time !!!

I need to take a prompt action to solve my problem urgently and give me minimum 6 months free of charging internet service in terms of he delays of your service not being active. 

Dear Mr. Aryafar

Thank you for your time today 

As per our conversation, my colleague informed me that they will have an update on the 27th as they are still working on the line. As mentioned to you, your complain is opened which at the end we will need to apply a compensation for the delays of your service not being active.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: phone line is not working

Hello@aryafar53,

I am sorry to see from the information you have provided that your order is delayed. Looking at the correspondence you have added to this thread I can see that our suppliers are already working on resolving this issue and once the fault is fixed, the broadband order will progress to completion.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team