cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone line fault

blackcat1960

phone line fault

posted yesterday to say my transfer from sky to plusnet had gone through smoothly spoke to soon now find out I cant receive incoming calls.had no problems with sky and now have an engineer coming out on Monday. told if the fault is at my end will have to pay £65.seems a bit strange that my phone line gets a fault the day of my move from sky.

4 REPLIES 4
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: phone line fault

Hi @blackcat1960

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into a phone fault on the day that you've been connected - I can see that my colleagues have raised this for you here and that no external fault is being detected at present. I agree that it's strange that this has only occurred at the point where you've switched but I'm sure the engineer will be able to shed more light on this for you when he/she attends.

Best wishes

Dave

blackcat1960

fault now fixed by plusnet without the need for an engineer

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Glad to hear this, @blackcat1960

Could you please let us know what the resolution was and confirm both here and via your fault ticket that you'd like to cancel the engineer that is currently in place?

Best wishes

Dave

blackcat1960

the guy in tech support thought bt might not have closed the job . cancelled engineer before the 48 hour time limit.