cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone line broken no updates for days, no chat available, call q huge

djgpnetforum

phone line broken no updates for days, no chat available, call q huge

Hello,

Haven't used plusnet support in a while (good) but it's worse than it was, much worse. I've had very little response to my fault since logged on sunday. I tried to log on Saturday but q at 9.30pm was too long same again on Sunday morning. 'Due to high call demand' rubbish due to no staff we can't answer your call follow up you fault. Ok that I can get but if it's the case let us look up BT openreach fault tracking so we can see what openreach are stuck on. Stupid to make us route bvia you since it lies with BT. On top of that the chat service doesn't seem to perate either daft message up since first thing about come bac soon, is it off or is it on that would be more helpful and honest. NO PHONE FOR 6 DAYS!!!! come on!!!

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: phone line broken no updates for days, no chat available, call q huge

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your fault report doesn't appear to have been picked up yet by Openreach. I can see we've placed this on a faults handover as we'll need to contact Openreach for an update.

We'll update your ticket within 24 hours, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
seamus

DITO - I have got the same problem - NO PHONE FOR THREE WEEKS - cannot get a word out of PLUSNET CHAT, the phone que is up to 30 minutes and rising. It's not funny anymore.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

From looking through the fault report with our suppliers, it seems that an engineer was assigned today and rectified an issue on your line. Everything working now?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet