cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone charges and no dial tone again!!!!

cgood1
Hooked

phone charges and no dial tone again!!!!

Guys, i have yet again lost my phone line. Last time it was fixed and i bought new telephones just in case. Tonight i have no dial tone and then wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to get through to you. Last time i had no phone for a while. This need to be sorted. Tried the line check on the website which eventually said opps something went wrong. When you was Plusnet and not a BT clone you gave excellent service, now its below average.

6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: phone charges and no dial tone again!!!!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @cgood1

I've tested your line and I've detected a loop condition on the line which is essentially a short circuit. I've raised a ticket on your account with a few checks for you to run through.

If would like us to arrange an engineer please reply to this ticket here.

I hope this helps.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
cgood1
Hooked

Yes we need an engineer again. I take it i will be refunded for lack of availability of use of my phone?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

If you would like us to arrange an engineer please click here. You'll need to login to your Member Centre, and then update the ticket with the requested information.

If you let us know once it's fixed we'll arrange a refund for your down time too.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
cgood1
Hooked

OMG yet again my phone is down and not working!!!! I am so fed up of this. The service is terrible and now i will be reporting it. 

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your phone service again. I can see this has been reported and a fault is with Openreach for investigation, we should be able to provide an update on Thursday.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.