cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone and broadband via referal

ARone
Grafter

phone and broadband via referal

hi , Is there a link to any live on line support anywhere im sure i had sales live help once ?
anyway Im trying to get through all the crazy contract details as my neice has now moved into a new place and so far weve had 3 different prices from plusnet.
basicly her new property has a phoneline bt and we think we hae the phone number that was handed to us by previous tenant but not sure if that helps.
we want phone and broadband obviously at cheapest price but weve had a quote of 49.99 installation a price of zero installation , a price of 4.99 for a modem post  , £6.49 a month , then  17.00 odd a month for broadband
Im just after an exact price and im sure when i signed up going through a live assistant was easier.
this is making it hard to recommend them and i was hoping to use the referal link to get them  3months free which is until end of march ,
Im unlikely to be able to refer them and stop them going elsewhere if I cant get a guarantee price  Smiley
Is this because the line has been left off contract or something by previous or is there something i can do to get a positive price i thought plusnet was part of bt and would therefore be able to take the address details and phone umber and give us an exact price.
can i even use a referal code for a case like this ?
6 REPLIES 6
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: phone and broadband via referal

Hi ARone,
Hard for me to say about the installation without knowing more details. You could PM me the full address and postcode. If the line needs to be reconnected then it would be £49.99 for installation. If it was a stopped line then that would be no charge. Do you know what package they are wanting? The set up charge will be deferred (normally £25) if they take phone and broadband. The router charge (normally £40) would also be deferred but the £4.99 is for postage and packaging, and that would be charged. If you don't already have it, the link they need for the offer is http://www.plus.net/refer/
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ARone,
I have sent you a PM.
Jojo Smiley
ARone
Grafter

thankyou very much for fast reply I will pm you details  Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ARone,
Hope that answered all your questions. Don't hesitate to post back if you need anymore help.
Jojo Smiley
ARone
Grafter

Thanks JoJo  Smiley
all seems to have gone through fine all signed up  just have to wait now  Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI ARone,
Thanks for letting me know. Hope it all goes well.
Jojo Smiley