cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number withheld

rena
Grafter

number withheld

Does anyone know if it's possible to get your number withheld with Plusnet? I've only been a customer for a month and when I signed up I asked for this service and was told it was not possible. But I read a forum from about a year ago and it looks like someone does have their number withheld.
5 REPLIES 5
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: number withheld

I too had read that the technical staff could arrange this on request .
2009 Jameseh offers to implement this for someone. http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,77297.msg648180.html#msg648180
Keying 141 before dialling has successfully withheld numbers for individual calls for me but I realise that is not what you are requesting.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rena,
We can do this, it's no problem and doesn't cost anything - just raise us a ticket and we'll arrange it for you Smiley
rena
Grafter

Thanks Matt. I will need to do this at a later date as I have 3 tickets open and I can't open any more until these ones are answered/resolved.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, and if that's the case no need to raise a ticket - we'll do it based on the request here (in fact Bob's raising the order now for you). Should be completed tomorrow Smiley
rena
Grafter

That's absolutely brilliant!  Thanks Matt! Thanks Bob!