cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

now what !

kes1603
Dabbler

now what !

How are we supposed to reply when you lock a post !!!!!!! Does the truth hurt?
6 REPLIES 6
picbits
Rising Star

Re: now what !

Eh ?
You posted two new duplicate posts when you already have a post open with a complaint.
If you keep all relevant information to one post people don't get confuddled.
If the Moderators had wanted to sweep you under the carpet they would have removed your posts (rather than locking them) and banned your from posting.
kes1603
Dabbler

I posted again as after promise after promise and 17 phonecalls over a month ..  no-has bothered to reply despite them having ALL my details to investigate.
AND how difficult can it be to look at only 2 accounts I have with them to see only one took a lot longer than the promised completion date. Its not rocket science for a company that deals in communications to either ring me or text me is is?
kes1603
Dabbler

To Adam Walker
WHY do you put so many obstacles in the customers way ? You asked me what I expected you to do.. well, COMPENSATION.. for the failed engineer visit, the 60 mile round trip I made and for the day taken off work !
kes1603
Dabbler

IF i do not get a satisfactory response from you within the next 5 working days I WILL be applying through the Small Claims Court !
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Please don't think that we're ignoring you, but Adam is looking into this issue for you as per his replies to this thread.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63