cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone since yesterday

aqya56

no phone since yesterday

Hi Is anyone working to fix this? I have opened a ticked but not heard anything regarding a fix
any info should be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: no phone since yesterday

Could you post the ticket number here.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
Thanks for posting. I've found your account and run a line test. I'd like to be able to be sure what tests have been done though. I've placed an update on there, but I do require a little further information about the fault. Can you confirm if you've been able to try a different corded telephone into the main socket? Also, if you have one, can you try plugging the phone into the test socket. If you are not sure on how to do this, please post here and we will advise further.
Thanks,
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
aqya56

yes I have tested with a corded telephone at the test socket and theirs no dial tone.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi aqya56,
Excellent. Thanks for doing that. The test results were a little inconclusive so needed to check. I've raised the fault for you and added the details to the ticket.
Tony.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team