cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone service

UNHAPPY

no phone service

hey anybody please help i have now been without  a phone for 2 complete days no incoming or outgoing not even a dial tone, i have been with PN since may and in all that time have never had a good service its taken 7 months to even sort my broadband out and still not working correctly low speeds constant disconnections but now no phone what the hells going on?????????
please dont say the weather has affected the service, maybe it has but has it affected a response to my ticket as well and phone call as of yet still no response from either
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: no phone service

well yes the weather does affect things
Posted on: Wednesday 1 December 2010, 16:01
This is an update to the posting we made yesterday regarding provisioning and fault resolution delays. Since the previous post we've received a further update from BT Openreach regarding the status of the MBORC (Matter Beyond Our Reasonable Control).
A copy of the notice follows:
"Further to our MBORC declaration yesterday (30/11/10), the areas which we listed remain severely affected by the weather, and remain subject to MBORC:
Highlands
North East Scotland
Tayside and Fife
South East Scotland
West Scotland
Newcastle and Northumberland
Tyneside, Durham and Wearside
Tees Valley
Following new snow falls and freezing temperatures, Openreach is now declaring a matter beyond our reasonable control (MBORC)/force majeure event in the following Openreach operational areas:
York
Bradford
Leeds
South Yorkshire/Chesterfield
Lincoln
Esher
Croydon
Crayford
Southbank
Tunbridge Wells
The declaration in respect of these new areas is effective from 14.00 today (Wednesday 1 December 2010). It applies to all activities in the listed areas that are subject to MBORC."
We'll continue to monitor for updates and provide them as they become available.

Posted on: Wednesday 1 December 2010, 16:50
Due to the continued extreme weather conditions in and around South Yorkshire we will be operating with minimal staffing levels from 6pm this evening. We will not have staff available to receive calls from customers between the hours of Midnight and 7:30 AM tomorrow morning to ensure that our staff can get home.
Can we ask customers to raise a ticket via our help & support section rather than calling in as we will have staff answering tickets from home. http://help.plus.net/
We'll update this service status tomorrow morning.
Kind Regards,
Chris Parr
Customer Support
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI UNHAPPY,
I've just been chatting to the person who has been dealing with your case and he tells me he spoke to you this morning with the latest. I know he is constantly on this to make sure you're kept as up-to-date as possible.
Jojo Smiley
UNHAPPY

hi yes got update from johnathan thank you, but as of today have heard nothing not sure if BT engineer has been booked or anything, need to no this as cant keep having time off work to wait
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

UNHAPPY,
Just a quick reply in case you've returned to this thread. I've checked your account and can see that we have spoken with you since the 3rd and the open ticket has been updated and is awaiting some input from yourself.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team