cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer

madcarlos85
Dabbler

new customer

I signed up to plusnet for phone and broadband and when signing up read phone line in 2-4 days i have now been told 2-3 weeks because apparently i have a phone line with someone else which i haven't the phone line is dead i feel a bit disapointed because i don't know whats going on or where there at with it all  Sad
has anyone else had this problem with the phone? also waiting for broadband but bet that isnt going to happen until the phone is done so its going to be well over a month before its sorted  Sad
also if there is anybody that can help i have done a line test by ringing 17070 and have got a number dont want to put it up here though i just need someone to help and explain please
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Re: new customer

Welcome to the forum madcarlos85. Problems do sometimes occur but not always. I have just ordered home phone for one of my referrals (although this was a house move) and it was connected up within 24 hours of telephoning the house move section of Plusnet. It was on last Friday so I am expecting transfer of broadband within 5 working days i.e. before Friday next.  
There used to be an order checker in the member centre - have you checked this?  Not sure if this is still there for new customers.
You might have to wait until the morning for a reply on here from the Plusnet staff but usually they do pick up queries like this.
There is no call queue at the moment see here so if you want to call they will be able to update you on progress.
*Update - call queue has suddenly jumped to 42 so I think that there is a problem somewhere.
madcarlos85
Dabbler

hi poppy yes i have looked at the order tracker it has been stuck on checking details for the past few days i haven't really heard anything other than apparently i already have a phone connected to another company which i'm sure i haven't hopefully tomorrow they will see this and try and sort it for me
madcarlos85
Dabbler

I take back the moaning i did this morning the phone has been connected so one step closer now  Smiley