cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moved

lihat

moved

I moved last month, but I'm not sure that I will stay for long where I live now, so I'm not sure with moving the line. How can I cut the phone line, to avoid that somebody else to use my phone number, without giving up my contract? I spent today more than 30 minutes on the phone only with the music.
Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: moved

Sorry but you'd really need to discuss this with our house moves team, if you have the opportunity to call earlier in the day you should find that your call is answered quicker.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Joshc
Grafter

Re: moved

Good Morning,
The best thing as my colleague mentioned is to ring the house move team, however I can give you a heads up.
We cant keep your account on hold that would be against Offcom rules and regulations. Once you had moved out of the property we are obliged to cancel the services there.
Normally because of the costs involved when a customer moves house with us we offer a re contract. Depending on the state of your line at the new property and length of contract you choose,
There may or may not be costs involved.
One way of doing it would be to arrange a move to the temporary address, then do another house move with us to the permanent address.
If you are moving on to a different exchange we would not be able to keep your telephone number.
What I can do for you is to get a colleague of mine to give you a call and discuss these points further if you would like ?
Thanks