cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrating from PS Evenings & Weekends to Anytime + tariff

grahamandkathy

migrating from PS Evenings & Weekends to Anytime + tariff

Hi guys,
About 2.5 months ago, I shifted my Home Phone account from BT/OneTel to PS's E&W tariff. (I was already with PS for Broadband. Approx 4 years....no major probs).
The Home Phone transfer went smoothly. But a few weeks after the successful transfer, I decided to change to PS Anytime + . Did it on-line....end of story, I THOUGHT!  But ever since then (ie 2 months), I HAVEN'T been migrated across to Anytime +.......so my bills are going sky high, from calls that should be free.
PS "My Questions" keep saying yes we;ll refund you these calls once the problem is fixed, but they still have no info on when the problem WILL be fixed.....and they say it's a very wide problem....not just me!.  Meanwhile, my bills rise, and it;s a pain from a cash-flow, as well as monitoring, viewpoint,
Anyone out there got this migration problem too? PS says its a very big one. Any experiences/suggestions  gratefully received.
Regards, Graham
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable

Re: migrating from PS Evenings & Weekends to Anytime + tariff

Mand is (or was) the Homephone guru. Unfortunately, she's been off doing something else for a while but from a post yesterday I see that she is back in Comms (nice to see her back). Might be useful to send a PM to her and hopefully she will be able to help, although it might not be until Monday.
grahamandkathy

Thanks Poppy. I'll try that. BR, Graham
Not applicable

Just been reading the EOD blog for yesterday and Catherine reports work on a " bit of a monster home phone problem" so not sure if it is the same as yours but if it is it looks like you are not forgotten and it's work in progress.
grahamandkathy

Thanks again, Poppy. This Catherine blog note to which you refer, COULD be my problem.....but it's been going on as I've described it for 2 months!
When in a few mins I write to Mand, I'll ask if a fix MIGHT be for me, and the others affected, to (temporarily) pull out of the Anytime + tariff, then switch it to, say, their very cheapest tariff (say), then try again to go back into the Anytime + signup.......but all the while NOT to do anything to affect the LL or BB - both of which are with PN....and with which I'm perfectly happpy!
Best, thanks, Graham
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
It's good to be back. Smiley
The problem Catherine refers to is the same one you're affected by Graham, in that changes to Anytime+ were uncompleted, and the customer ends up with two 'components' on the account our side. The slightly better news is that as Catherine was talking about it this means we are testing a fix for the problem, as she works in our QA team.
I can assure you that the problem is being worked on, it's in our problem 'hopper' system where the most important problems across the business are focussed on. Once I get to work tomorrow I'll speak to the developer working on the problem and see if I can obtain a realistic fix time for you. Smiley
grahamandkathy

Thanks Mand.
Great to have you back and on the case!  You've already got me more info than CSC in the last 3 weeks. Thanks.
When you have any more info from the Devs, would really welcome it.
Thanks again, best, Graham
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
You should be sorted now. Smiley
I've sent you a fairly lengthy PM with some details.
grahamandkathy

Yep, thanks, Mand. All fixed......yet another satisfied customer, thanks to you.
Have sent you a reply too!
Thanks again and best regards,
Graham