cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

might be an idea to check your bill...

yearlyswitcher

might be an idea to check your bill...

Two weeks in and I have been charged for calls that should be inclusive. Got through on chat and have been promised a refund on next invoice. Have asked for a complaint to be raised as there is clearly a system fault. 

watch this space -  but don't trust that you won't get charged incorrectly...

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: might be an idea to check your bill...

In nearly 4 years with Plusnet phone I think I have only been charged for one spurious call which was dealt with swiftly and to my favour.

Happened several times when I was with BT.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

yearlyswitcher

don't get me wrong, we all make mistakes - I just hope for confirmation that the fault has been logged and will be fixed at some point.

meanwhile the broadband is quicker and the crackly phone line that the previous supplier swore blind was due to our physical connection has gone. So quite happy otherwise!

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

I've taken a look in to this and can see we've got a ticket ready to refund the overpayment as soon as it's cleared. It appears that the issue happened because the calls were made prior to us actually receiving notification that your phone service had activated, so the call plan wasn't active on your account. Sorry that you experienced this issue.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.