cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat

macatac

live chat

After spending over 1hr tonight waiting to chat on the phone tonight, and not getting to speak to anyone due to my battery running out on my home phone handset, i decided to use online livechat. After a few minutes of speaking to someone on there i gave up after being made out to be a liar. I was asking if i could stop messages coming through to my phone from text messaging service number 03333440000, i was told there was nothing i could do. I said that i had bought a pair of trucall handsets from plusnet in the past, that i had blocked the number above, but the calls were still getting through. The lady said i did not buy the phones from plusnet, she said they do not sell them, have never ever sold them. I gave up on the livechat, checked my plusnet account, and there it was in black and white, the invoice number, date of purchase, and cost of the handsets,and the name of the handsets BT8500. I suggest plusnet train their people better in how to show a bit of respect to their customers. I am fuming, enough to consider changing to another provider for my phone and broadband.

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: live chat

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Topic released from spam filter.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: live chat

On how to block the number calling your landline: would Plusnet Call Protect help? https://www.plus.net/help/phone/stop-nuisance-calls/