Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line rental saver

Kpfran
Grafter

line rental saver

hi,
i have just joined Plusnet and taken out the Unlimited Broadband with inclusive weekend phone calls.
I would like to pay my line rental for a year in advance but keep getting the message "Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan."
which plans give you the Line Rental Saver option ?
All help welcome,thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: line rental saver

In order to take the line rental saver you would need to lose the included weekend calls so to do that you would need to call Customer Options I believe but it would be worth waiting for staff to comment on the official position
Joshc
Grafter

Good morning,
The Line rental saver is a line only product and you would lose any free call plans that you are currently on.
However, you can add call plans on to the line rental saver for a slight extra cost.
Best thing to do is give our Customer Options team a call and they will go through things in a little more depth.
Thanks
Smiley
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

However, you can add call plans on to the line rental saver for a slight extra cost.
I would disagree with the word  'slight' there. The minimum plan you can add is E & W/E at £2/month which, if you had that plan free with a Fibre product, almost wipes out any cost saving on LRS. My personal view is that PN need to rethink how call plans are presented as part of the BB package and subsequently priced with LRS...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Joshc
Grafter

Good morning,
@MisterW
Thank you for your feedback.
It is always appreciated Smiley
Kpfran
Grafter

Thanks for the help gents.
Decided to go with the "Line Only" option in the end and just payed up for the Line Saver Rental.
Very easily set up by The Billing Department this morning.....quick and helpful.  Smiley
Joshc
Grafter

Good morning,
I am glad to see that the "Line only" option suits your needs!
Thanks Smiley