cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line fault for 3 months!!!

djg

line fault for 3 months!!!

I have been advised that our fault fix has been pushed back again! I'm losing count of he number of times this has happened, 5, 6, 7... This is beyond reason or belief! For goodness sake BTW, this fault has been ongoing since the 11th of March!! It is is within 25 miles of Edinburgh, 2 miles from the local exchange in Innerleithen and right beside a paved road. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE FIX!!!! Estimated dates no longer acceptable given the length of time this fault has been outstanding. Are we meant to just shrug our shoulders and say that's ok then as PN seem to be doing? FYI call ref 100751317 You'll forgive the exasperated tone!
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: line fault for 3 months!!!

I'm very sorry to see that this has been ongoing for so long, I've taken a look over the fault notes and can see that this is a common fault affecting multiple users. There is work needed on the pole due to complete by Friday. Our fault team will pick this up again after that point and hopefully we'll have some good news.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
djg

Another week goes by and yet another promise of a fix from PN are any of the replies from PN credible? At which point would you suggest that I should involve the ombudsman? This fault is plainly not attracting any meaningful attention from BTW. Thanks in advance.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi djgplusnet,
It's been a really lengthy fault and I can only really apologise for how long it is taking. We will of course ensure that downtime is refunded in the interim.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
djg

Thanks for the assurance. Unfortunately the only other consistent feature of this ongoing fault apart from the weekly push back is billing continues as normal I've just had yet another notification of billing from PN. We do have flaky phone and BB thanks to temporary patch (see pic) but I just want this resolved!