cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late call charges

owlguard
Grafter

late call charges

Hi,ive just had a look at my pending bill forbb+ and my phone bill.Has anyone else got in there bill a part for late call charges.Below this says your calls for upto the 5th of june so why a need for late call charges.The total is £1.37 i believe,so where is it coming from and is it neccesary.
                                                      regards ray.
4 REPLIES 4
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: late call charges

Is it perhaps for calls made before the start of the billing month but not confirmed until after the new billing period had started?
owlguard
Grafter

Thanks for that thought,as i said its just that i dont have a clue exactly what they are.You maybe right mate,wished i knew.                                                        regards and thanks fr the input.

winnipeg1823
Grafter

I am having problems with so called late charges. My bill shows a figure lower than what the direct debit is going to be. When I questioned it I was told the extra was for late call charges, which were calls unconfirmed from the previous month which didnt appear on that bill. However they dont seem to appear on this months bill either, but the money will still be taken out. I have asked for clarification, and will let you know the result
James
Grafter

Hi Winnipeg,
Drop me a PM and I'll have a gander in the morning for you.