cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline is dead

tanka2006

landline is dead

hi, anyone to help. the landline is dead, broadband is fine. posted question via account, says i have to wait for someone to look at the question first, waited for 3 days, still no reply.
done all troubleshooting available, still nothing, even bought a new phone, still nothing. calling plusnet from pay as you go mobile is mission impossible, HELP, HOW TO GET LANDLINE BACK?
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: landline is dead

Hi tanka2006,
Sorry to hear you're having problems with your phone line.
I can see that you raised the ticket to our Phone Faults team on 18/06/2014, apologies that you've not had a response yet.
I've ran a line test and our suppliers have picked up on a fault in your Network. They have estimated the repair time as 24/06/14 23:59:59.
This has been updated on Ticket: 87262595
tanka2006

THANKS FOR REPLY, HOW WOULD I BE CONTACTED BY YOUR SUPPLIER, AND WOULD I POSSIBLY GET ANY DISCOUNTS FOR SERVICES, SINCE I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE PHONE? THANKS
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Our suppliers have been passed your contact details in case they need to contact you regarding the fault at all.
Yes, we will refund you for the downtime of your landline when the issue is resolved so that we can calculate exactly how many days you were without the landline from when the fault was raised. Our Faults team should pick up on the ticket on, or after, the 25th to check for the updates from our suppliers.