cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline and internet broken

glennjones1

landline and internet broken

I recently upgrades to fibre broadband,last Wednesday 21st of may,Kelly communications engineer installed it,on the Thursday we started getting a crossed line,where relatives had to call,01253 908 number to speak to us,instead of the usual 01253 770 number we have had for 30 years,as my dad had on operation on the Friday,was no time to phone about this until the Saturday.On Saturday i was told it would be fixed in 3 working days,so the following thur st the latest as,sun,Monday was bank holiday,the number i got to phone plusnet was 0843 8500379,after a 5 pound phone call on mobile,as landline and internet had stopped working altogether at 2pm sat,i was gold in the second call to use 0345 1400200,which again cost 5 pound,another number was given 08004320200,which is 14p a minute,Thursday has come 6pm and still no internet or landline,i have also spent £25 in mobile phone calls and mobile internet in the 6 days without internet,terrible start to my new 18 month contract,can someone get this fixed thanks Glenn.
3 REPLIES 3
Twills
Grafter

Re: landline and internet broken

Hi Glenn,
Sorry to read of the problems you have been having. I can see your open fault ticket states the estimated repair time is midnight tonight and the report hasn't been received regarding what work has been done and if any further work needs to be done. As of tomorrow we will be able to chase the suppliers regarding what is happening and update you accordingly.
Regards
Twills.
glennjones1

Any update on when the engineers will fix this?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Our suppliers have advised that they have cleared the issue, can you let us know if the issue is still ongoing?