Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just what are they doing next week

pierre_pierre
Grafter

just what are they doing next week

just what does the last paragraph mean?
When's this work happening?
It starts on Sunday evening at 8pm and will be completed by 6pm on Friday 25th.
What does it affect?
The call features section in your members centre.
How long will it take?
About a week.
What does the work involve?
We're performing some maintenance on our back end systems and databases in order to enable future upgrades to the platform and improve internal processes.
Am I likely to notice the work?
Yes, you'll be unable to request call features from your members centre and a holding message will be in place. Details on requesting the call feature will also be displayed.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: just what are they doing next week

I assumed it meant if you wanted add a call feature such as number display then you wouldn't be able to.
Of course I could be completely wrong  Lips_are_sealed
Mand
Grafter

We're moving to a newer, faster, system to manage phone orders. For existing customers this means they won't be able to add call features during the transition period.
New customers are already being added to the new platform (and have been for almost a month).
NorthRiding
Grafter

AH!! Is this why I have "lost" my caller id ? (has been reported/ticket raised this morning)
Also just noticed that I have a Talk Anytime International 300 account? When did this change? Have not had any notice of this (to my knowledge) - does that mean I can call NZ "free" - it shows up as one of the International Destinations?
Wish I had known that I could do this and also would like to know when it changed over - is this all connected to the system change notified above?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

AH!! Is this why I have "lost" my caller id ? (has been reported/ticket raised this morning)

It shouldn't be as it was simply a move from one backend supplier system to another, someone in our phone team will pick up your ticket and see what's going on.
Also just noticed that I have a Talk Anytime International 300 account? When did this change? 

This is just a name change for the product, you must have been on Talk Anytime prior to 4th Jan when we updated the name.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.