cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international call blocking

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: international call blocking

I use C610H handsets, but I don't remember seeing dialing by SIP URL, although they can dial an IP4 address.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: purleigh
I use C610H handsets, but I don't remember seeing dialing by SIP URL .....

I read this article a week or so ago, which is what inspired the thought that SIP URI dialling might be possible using the C610H handset.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just followed what it says in the article, and sure enough that feature is as described.
Good find !.  Thanks  Smiley
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: purleigh
I just followed what it says in the article, and sure enough that feature is as described.

Glad you found the article useful, and thanks for confirming it works.    Cool
Do you have any other Gigaset handsets besides the C610H?  If so, I'm curious as to which ones in addition to the ones described in the article might then gain the feature after the SIP URIs have been entered into the C610H (in particular I'm interested in my E49Hs, although I guess if you had one of those you would have mentioned it).
At least I now know it works with the N300-IP / C610H combination - I was already thinking of getting a C610H to try it with - so if I do manage to pick one up at a reasonable price on fleaBay it won't be a complete waste of time or money even if my  E49H handsets don't gain the feature.

Edit: I'm fairly new to Gigaset and I just realised the handsets I've been referring to as C610H are actually C61H, the set with basestation is C610A (or other variant).
Un-edit:  Having just been looking on the Gigaset site, it seems I was right previously.